Axon Moore are exclusively partnering with a growing business based in North Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and successful brand who are looking to bring in a dynamic part qualified accountant. This Financial Accountant position will have the opportunity to be mentored by a high calibre Financial Controller within a hands-on environment.
The role will include:
• Financial accounting, reporting and VAT returns
• Sales ledger management, credit control, intercompany transactions and reconciliations
• Analysing daily and weekly company KPI numbers
• Balance sheet reconciliations, treasury and assisting the end of year statuary end of year accounts
• Management accounts preparation, KPI calculations and presentation in the board pack
• Help drive systems, controls, and process improvements
• Assist finance function on any due diligence that may arise
• Finance business partnering across different divisions
• Ad hoc projects
Experience & Skill Requirements:
• You will be an experienced and driven part-qualified accountant with experience in working within a fast-paced environment.
• Current CIMA/ACCA/ACA studier.
• You will need to have technical/transactional accounting experience and be used to a hands-on environment.
• This will be a significant opportunity to get into an exciting role with lots of change, challenges and an exciting journey, especially with the business looking to continue to grow. This would certainly be a steppingstone to becoming the Finance Manager in the future.
For further details or for immediate consideration then please contact Harriett Busby at Axon Moore.