Axon Moore are exclusively recruiting on behalf of a rapidly growing eCommerce business based in Manchester. My client is seeking a Graduate Finance Analyst to join the accounts team on a permanent basis.
This would be the ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven individual looking for a busy developmental role in a growing business. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in developing themselves in their first role while pursuing CIMA, ACCA or ACA having started qualifications and wanting to continue their progression.
• Working within the central finance team, you will be exposed to a wide variety of transactional and analytical tasks.
• Collecting and processing of data from over several payment provider portals, for 40+ entities, across multiple functional currencies (sales, refunds, chargebacks and transaction fees).
• Reconciliation of sales, refunds, and chargeback data, against bank receipts, resolving all discrepancies including FX variances daily. Many processes were improved to provide additional time for further tasks.
• Assisting with the production of weekly forecasts including transaction fees.
• Month end responsibilities include reconciling all data to receipts to determine cash in transit values and FX variances, with journal creation and balancing.
• Posting of data / bank reconciliation journals, bank fees, and transaction fees, and paid in / out credit fees, via Sage.
• The utilisation of payment provider portals and software such as Sage 50, SQL, Microsoft Access, Excel (Pivot tables, and VLookups)
Experience & Skill Requirements:
• Degree in Accounting and Finance or similar with a 2:1 or above.
• Ideally you will currently be working towards a qualification in ACCA/CIMA/ACA
• An enthusiastic and focused person with a positive attitude
• A driven individual with the desire to learn and
If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch with Harriett Busby at Axon Moore