Axon Moore are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk from a strong stock background for a fast growth business based in Northwich.
Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager, the primary responsibility is to ensure that the processing of Supplier invoices is carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
You will manage a portfolio of accounts and liaise with internal stakeholders providing top class customer service and ensuring that the accounts are always up to date.
As Accounts Payable Clerk, you will act as a subject matter expert and point of reference for activities or issues related to Supplier Invoices, and ensure that related processes are executed in line with the Group procedures and according to the internal and external audit requirements.
• Monitor and action any Accounts Payable queries coming through the relevant mailbox and handle all queries efficiently and effectively to ensure all SLA’s and KPI’s are met
• Provide expertise and act as first point of reference to resolve issues with supplier accounts
• Provide support to internal stakeholders and ensure all documents are processed and paid within the expected timeframe
• Act as first point of reference for resolving internal and external issues, escalating to line manager or senior management as appropriate
• Process incoming requests through agreed work flow and schedule activities appropriately
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with external counterparts, other teams, external suppliers, internal customers and business partners
• Liaise with the Accounts Payable Manager and Group PTP Manager identify and propose continuous improvement initiatives
• Work with internal stakeholders to understand their expectations and processes and build professional relationships with them
• Professional education or equivalent experience
• Must have a strong stock background
• Experience of Accounts Payable processes
• Ability to act as subject matter expert for the accounts payable team whilst developing cross functional relationships
• Strong Excel skills
• Sage or alternate ERP systems knowledge
Please send a CV and salary expectations asap to firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.