Junior Finance Business Partner | Huddersfield | £35-40k | Expanding business
A thriving company in Huddersfield can offer an opportunity to join the business during a period of growth. The business has a strong presence in their field, with plans to grow, giving you the perfect platform to develop with them.
The successful junior finance business partner will have the following responsibilities:
• Support the operations teams through KPI’s, reporting, analysis and ongoing budget reviews
• Producing product costings, maintaining the system and adhoc related projects
• Provide financial analysis to the key strategic decision makers
• Control all stock and associated costs, reconciling stock on a monthly basis
• Deliver operational reporting on specific tasks
• Support year-end processes
• Review current processes and recommend improvements
• Participate in management meetings to assist with developing the strategy for the business
The Successful Applicant
With experience of a commercial role already on your CV, you will ideally be studying towards your accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or have very recently qualified.
With a strong commercially orientated approach and ability to draw insights from the numbers beyond the reporting, this role will also appeal because of the direct link to the business.
You will be able to work in a very fast paced and dynamic environment, offering quick solutions to issues and adapting your working style to each different part of the business.
Fantastic starting salary, studying support if required, internal development platform, great benefit package and opportunity to grow with the business.