£800-1,000 per day
1-2 days a week
Our client is a fast growing, highly profitable, asset hire business with an excellent reputation for high quality service within its marketplace. With a growing client base and clear strategic focus, it is now pursuing plans for ambitious further growth.
As part of these plans, the business is seeking to appoint a commercially orientated part-time CFO who will help ensure that it is fully supported by outstanding and incisive financial leadership as it prepares for an exit in due course.
Supporting a dynamic and entrepreneurial CEO, the role will include:
• Ensuring the business has a first class, integrated finance function capable of delivering incisive commercial support to all areas of the business
• Providing full visibility of business performance with ongoing strategic review of revenue streams and proactive identification of opportunities for profit maximisation
• Ensuring the business has the requisite MI, controls, systems and infrastructure for future growth
• Providing forward thinking financial and commercial leadership that inspires confidence and respect across the business
• Building strong relationships with all key stakeholders
• Helping ensure continued focus on maximisation of shareholder value, effectively working towards a future exit
The successful candidate will be:
• Bright, ambitious and highly motivated to succeed
• Strong, robust with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly commercial in outlook – able to translate financial and operational information in a relevant and constructive way, and able to swiftly identify opportunities for increased efficiencies, profit management and risk mitigation
• Industry experience involving asset utilisation / asset hire is required