Axon Moore have been engaged by a national service provider based in Leeds to assist in hiring a Finance Business Partner responsible for the production and analysis of financial and management information.
Success in this role will help the ongoing success of the organisation. You will play a key role in producing management information enabling swift decision making by the senior leadership team.
The FBP will be reporting to and assisting the Finance Director on a daily basis.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working as a hybrid between commercial business units and finance, ensuring accurate and timely flow of financial and performance information
• Production of specific business unit KPI’s including efficiency and utilisation trends
• Monthly reconciliation of the balance sheet
• Working to a tight month end timetable & ownership of the fixed asset register
• Ad-hoc Project Support
• Production of company cash flow forecasts
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) or qualified by experience accountant and must have a working knowledge of Sage 200 accounting package. You’ll also need to be credible, enthusiastic and well-rounded with a natural skill for developing relationships at every level.
• £40,000 - £50,000
• Strong Pension
• On-site Parking