Payroll Administrator | £23-26,000 | Leeds | 12 months FTC | Immediate start
Axon Moore is currently working alongside a growing organisation based in Leeds, who are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator on a FTC for 12 months.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role with responsibility and autonomy.
You will be reporting directly into the finance department, however there will be elements of both HR and finance responsibilities.
As Payroll Administrator key duties will include:
• Preparing and processing several payrolls throughout the month
• Maintain records, calculate and process SSP, SMP, SPP and SAP
• Process any changes such as new starters, salary changes, deductions, etc
• Process P11d’s
• Answer all payroll queries
• Yearend delivery
• Administration of auto-enrolment
• Prepare payroll reports
With current knowledge of payroll legislation and a thorough understanding of the full payroll process, applicants will possess strong communication skills, along with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.