Axon Moore are working with a leading South Manchester business to recruit an Assistant Finance Manager to become an integral member of the Group Finance function.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, the successful applicant will hold a varied role, taking responsibility for reporting, forecasting and analysis and ad-hoc projects. This role could provide an ambitious candidate with the experience and achievements that could enable them to enhance their career trajectory.
It is essential to be a driven, inquisitive individual with strong stakeholder management skills and a demonstratable technical ability to deliver key reporting requirements. With the company projected to continue its impressive growth, it is paramount to have an ambitious/ driven attitude with capability to excel in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
The successful Assistant Finance Manager will have the following background;
• ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified
• Manufacturing experience is desirable, whether this be with an audit client or in industry
• Comfortable and skilled in the use and analysis of data to drive insight and value
• Natural ambition, limitless thinking and a positive mindset
• Possess a high level of people and relationship skills
• A desire to develop a broad skill set beyond statutory accounting and continuously drive improvements as part of a growth journey
If you would like to be considered for the shortlist, then please submit an application. Alternatively, if you would like to find out more on a confidential basis then please contact Joe Develing on 07885281468.