Axon Moore are partnering with a large international retail business in the North West who are looking for a new Head of Group Reporting. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that has gone through aggressive growth and is now looking to bring in a high calibre individual to make a significant impact on an exciting new project.
The role will include:
• Managing the Group external reporting cycle including planning, liaising with auditors, annual report and board reports. Directing the Group internal and external reporting timetable
• Full responsibility for the Groups consolidation, income statements, balance sheet, cash flow, KPI reporting and to mitigate any potential issues
• Lead the financial reporting work stream for a transition from IFRS to US GAAP and potential US listing and assisting in continuous improvements in month end controls and readiness for SOX compliance
• Implementation of a consolidation tool to drive development of the Group reporting and consolidation process and outputs
• Quarterly financial reports to Investors and working closely with the executive team
• Responsible for the accounting conclusions within the Group financial statements
• Manage and control changes to Group accounting policies, including assessment of changes to accounting standards, preparation of critical reporting issues to the board, provision of ad-hoc technical accounting support to senior finance officials and their teams across the Group including acquisitions/disposals
• Managing and developing a strong finance team
You will be a fully qualified accountant ACA or ACCA and have worked within a large business environment. You will need to have a strong level academic background, excellent reporting experience and would ideally have had exposure to US GAAP . This will be a significant role to get into an exciting role with lots of change and challenges and be a part of an exciting journey within a very fast environment.
Salary is £80k - £95k + bonus + benefits
For further details or for immediate consideration please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore