Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £40k - £48k + Benefits
Role highlight: Play a key role in establishing a new arm of the business where you will support key senior leaders and implement a full function finance system. A hybrid role comprising of financial and management accounting, along with a commercial view in which your findings will aid growth.
This is a forward-thinking role that will require interaction at all levels and outside of finance. You will be responsible for the preparation of financial information, detailed analysis and reporting of business results to the executive team with a view to influence key business decisions. You will also be instrumental in implementing Sage 200 from and previously used Xero system.
You will be given the responsibility of developing the businesses finances along with future arms of the business which will eventually come under this entity.
• Management reporting on a monthly basis and delivering the results to the executive team of each of the business divisions
• Site reporting and recommendations
• Deliver meaningful financial forecasts and reporting.
• Prepare management reports, budgets and forecasts.
• Prepare month-end sales reports, with variance and trend analysis.
The organisation are a £20mil turnover specialist in the service industry with a large presence across the country. You will be part of a dynamic team that integrates and has access to the wider business.
If this sounds like you, please apply via the link.