FP&A Manager | Manufacturing | Global Business | £60,000 - £70,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus |
Axon Moore are currently working to source an FP&A Manager for one of the UK’s leading FTSE quoted businesses. With exceptional career opportunities around the UK and beyond, my client are one of the top employers in the region with the ability to take your career to the next level.
Based in South Birmingham and working at the Group Head Office, you will be part of a high calibre team with regular exposure to the Executive Board. Key responsibilities will include:
• Organisation of the Divisional month end and quarterly forecast timelines, processes and deliverables for a multi-million-pound division
• Preparation of Divisional OPR, Forecast and Budget packs and other management reports or supporting analysis
• Responsible for closing the Division’s consolidated accounts and quarterly forecasts
• Assist the business on business projects, M&A, and Growth accelerator as required
• Highly visible role with exposure to executive level leadership including CEO & Board
• Management responsibility for a team of two
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with experience in industry. You may have come through the CIMA/ACCA route or you may have made the move into industry after qualifying with a Top 10 or Big 4 Practice. You will be driven, ambitious and capable of working with senior stakeholders within a corporate head office environment and at operational level. You need to be hungry to progress your career with one of the UK’s top employers.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities and deadlines. In return you will receive an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to reach your career goals.
If this opportunity matches your profile and personality, please apply accordingly and successful candidates will be provided with further information.