Axon Moore is currently recruiting for a well-established, rapidly growing construction company who are looking for a Sales Ledger Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Sales Ledger Administrator, you will be responsible for manipulating large amounts of data.
• Raising invoices across a number of subsidiaries and platforms
• Posting and reconciling sales invoices
• Updating internal controls
• Chasing outstanding information required for invoicing
• Reconciling statements
• Attending contract review meetings
• Working closely with the Credit Controller
• Other ad hoc duties as directed by the Finance Director
• Previous experience working in sales ledger / accounts receivable / billings
• Experience using Sage 50 is desirable
• Good communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Previous experience of working with the construction industry if preferred