Axon Moore have been engaged by a highly acquisitive, market leading business based in Cheshire. Reporting directly to the Head of Commercial Finance, this role will play a pivotal role providing commercial and strategic insight into business performance.
The role is ideally suited to an experienced, commercially astute Accountant with a background in business partnering and data analytics.
The role will include:
• Develop and take ownership for business planning analysis across the business.
• Commercial reporting
• Pricing analysis, taking ownership of procurement decisions on a daily basis.
• Cash flow reporting and management; Seeking improvements to financial reporting and analysis models.
• Month End performance analysis and commentary.
• Balance Sheet reconciliation.
• Business partnering, promoting financial insight across the business, driving efficiency and operational excellence.
The suitable candidate will be:
• Qualified CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA accountant – minimum 3-5 post qualified experience.
• Experience working in a commercial environment.
• Excellent communication and partnering skills.
• Used to working in a fast paced and acquisitive environment.