Financial Controller / M&A rapid growth business / ACA, CIMA, ACCA / £60,000 + bonus / Sandbach / PE Backed
My client is a rapidly growing, PE Backed service provider looking to expand their team with the hire of an experienced Financial Controller.
Working directly for the Finance Director, this role is ideally suited for individuals with a strong technical reporting background and demonstrable team management experience. Operating in a climate with a strong appetite for M&A, this will be a fast paced, hands on position with a clear opportunity to add immediate value.
• Oversee preparation of monthly management accounts in line with Group deadlines.
• Detailed balance sheet review.
• Monthly P&L reviews with supporting commentary and analysis.
• Lead advisor for external audit, providing guidance to the wider team.
• Review and monitor internal controls.
• Support the development of the wider finance team.
• Business Partnering skillset with a demonstrable background in internal stakeholder management.
• Oversee compliance and regulatory returns, working closely with internal group functions.
• Support the Finance Director with ad-hoc commercial reporting.
• Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA.
• Educated to degree level, minimum 2:1.
• Experience operating at a similar level.
• People management experience.
• Strong technical accounting skillset.
• Ability to demonstrate a commercial skillset.
• Hands-on approach and excellent attention to detail.
My client is looking to bring people on board quickly, for immediate consideration please get in touch at email@example.com.