Axon Moore have been exclusively retained to partner with an international and private equity backed, manufacturing company based in Lancashire. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing business that is currently going through progressive and positive change and looking to bring in a hands-on Group Financial Controller. This position will be working very closely to a high calibre Group Finance Director and will have exposure to the board/PE house. This excellent opportunity will be focusing on driving the numbers and being the number 2 in finance in supporting a possible future exit and their acquisitions.
The role will include:
• Overseeing the full production of the financial accounts, transactional function and payroll
• Developing your team of 10+ including several qualified
• Lead on internal and external reporting, production of monthly accounts, management information and budgeting/forecasting
• Directing and monitoring Group financial strategy and structure
• Coordinate annual external audit process and statutory accounts production
• Have full ownership of the P&L, balance sheet reconciliations and commercial projects
• Manage working capital cycle, flash reporting, WIP and cash flow forecasting
• Support a new ERP system implementation
• Part of the UK leadership team which includes partnering senior stakeholders/board in presenting and explaining financial information and performance of the business
• Driving new control processes, business improvements and supporting the GFD with corporate finance, strategy and M&A
You will be a Fully Qualified Accountant from either a ACA, CIMA or ACCA background and ideally have had some manufacturing experience. You will need to have a solid level of accounting background, excellent controls experience and use to a changing/complex environment. This will be a significant role to step you into a future Finance Director role and work and develop under an excellent group Finance Director.
Salary is £70k - £80k + bonus + benefits
For further details or immediate consideration then please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore.