My client is a well renowned, Manchester based, international retailer with a strong brand, reputation for quality and a thriving business featuring a strong e-commerce platform and established multi-site high street presence.
Our client is looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and passionate Management Accountant to join their finance team. The successful candidate will report directly into a strong leadership team and will be join a vibrant team in a state of the art office space.
• Lead the monthly management accounts, adhering to agreed deadlines
• Business partnering responsibilities across the group; working alongside, stock, retail and audit
• Balance sheet reconciliations, preparation of accruals and prepayments
• Prepare group reporting and KPI packs, indicating multiple channel performance
• Prepare analysis on key factors that would impact retail performance as part of P&L forecast
• Support the development of a consistent budget approach across all retail areas
The ideal candidate will be ACA Qualified, looking to make their first move into industry. You will be an ambitious individual who is capable of working in a fast-paced retail environment, taking on challenges as the organisation looks to further establish its already strong presence in the market.