Finance Manager / High Performing SME / ACA, CIMA, ACCA / £45,000 + bonus / CREWE / PE Backed
My client is a rapidly growing, PE Backed service provider looking to expand their team with the hire of an experienced Finance Manager.
With a strong finance mentor and daily exposure to the Managing Director, this role is ideally suited for individuals with a strong management accounts background. Operating in a climate with a strong appetite for M&A, this will be a fast paced, hands on position with a clear opportunity to add immediate value.
• Preparation of Management Accounts including P&L and Balance sheet review.
• Pro-actively seek cost saving initiatives.
• Understand the wider commercial position of the business and seek growth opportunities.
• Ensure accounting policies continually adhered to and in line with wider group controls.
• Bank reconciliation process, ensuring all bank accounts are reconciled on time.
• Preparation of quarterly VAT Returns.
• Assist with the compilation of annual Corporation Tax computations and quarterly payments.
• Responsible for end of year audit, providing timely responses and supporting data.
• Develop and implement strong controls and procedures within the finance area, providing a strong base for the continued rapid growth of the business.
• Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA.
• Educated to degree level, minimum 2:1.
• Experience operating at a similar level.
• Strong technical accounting skillset.
• Ability to demonstrate a commercial skillset.
• Hands-on approach and excellent attention to detail.
My client is looking to bring people on board quickly, for immediate consideration please get in touch with Joe Develing.