Axon Moore are exclusively recruiting for a new Head of Finance for a Sports Technology business in Lancashire who have experienced sustained growth and have aspirational future plans. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to under guidance from high-profile ex-finance non-executives and advisors. This role will lead a finance team that is integral to the business in driving performance and being the main catalyst for change.
The role will include:
• To drive the finance function by enhancing the management reporting, controls and processes for future growth and possible investment
• To implement, maintain and design a suitable financial system for the business to grow
• Streamline the internal and external reporting, production of monthly accounts, year-end and management information
• Managing cash, KPI’s and building new cashflow models
• Build and manage the relationships with banks, external stakeholders and advisors
• Supporting the CEO and other stakeholders with all financial and commercial projects to drive business decisions
• Manage working capital cycle, budgeting and forecasting
• Ad hoc commercial/operational projects
The successful individual will be a qualified accountant ACA, CIMA or ACCA with proven experience working within an SME, have strong communication skills and the ability to work with senior stakeholders. This would suit a Financial Controller or commercially focused Head of Finance seeking a new challenge within a sports environment.
Salary is £65k - £75k + bonus + benefits
For further information or for immediate consideration then please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore