Commercial Finance Manager / £45,000 / PE Backed, highly acquisitive SME / Cheshire / ACA
My client is a rapidly growing, Private Equity backed organisation looking to bring in a Commercial Finance Manager to partner alongside the CFO, Senior Management Team and Private Equity Partners.
This role is ideally suited for individuals with an ACA, and experience within Transactional Services, Deals, Restructuring, Valuations, Due Diligence or Corporate Finance.
With a projection of significant organic growth, M&A and Private Equity involvement this role is an exceptional opportunity to gain real exposure to strategic business decisions through commercial analysis.
• The ongoing development of a data suite to provide commercial analysis covering all aspects of the business.
• Preparation of the commercial aspects of monthly board packs.
• Ongoing FP&A requirements, particularly during the annual budget cycle.
• Business Partnering with Senior Leaders to support profit initiatives.
• Support the development of new business ventures across various revenue streams.
• A key individual in the due diligence of an eventual Private Equity exit strategy.
• Commercial support on ad-hoc projects.
• ACA Qualified.
• Experience working in a commercial team setting.
• Advanced Excel capability.
• Strong stakeholder management.
• Tableau experience is desirable.
The position will favour those who are immediately available or on a short notice period. Please contact me immediately for a confidential discussion.