Axon Moore have been engaged by a global business near Preston to assist them in recruiting a Treasury Analyst into the finance function. This is a highly analytical & business facing role.
The role reports directly into the Head of Treasury with a main remit to forecast & optimise the liquidity across the group.
• Consolidating and critically analysing the Group cash follow forecasting, working capital and other Treasury reporting
• Monitoring and managing liquidity positions, counterparty limits and exposures and yield maximisation across the Group
• Working with the team to streamline and improve processes and controls ensuring segregation of duties
• Assisting to review and maintain Treasury Policies as necessary
• Ensuring robust risk management controls and procedures are maintained and adhered to
Candidates must have relevant accountancy qualifications and strong analytical skills. Any experience of treasury would be highly beneficial.
If you would like further details on this position, please contact Kat Goulding at Axon Moore.