Axon Moore is partnered with a long standing and credible manufacturing business based in Sheffield to recruit for a strategic Finance Manager to join their team. If you are looking to hold a pivotal role in this company and drive financial strategy, performance, and business decision then I would encourage you to apply.
This role offers the unique opportunity for fast-track progression within the business with full training and support provided throughout, if you are a driven and ambitious finance professional looking to progress their career in a shorter than usual time frame, then this is an excellent chance to do so.
* Applicants who are fully qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) would be ideally suited to this position *
- Manage a team, taking responsibility for optimising their skills and encouraging growth & development through sharing your knowledge.
- Varied reporting, including P&L statements, balance sheets, and accurate financial reporting.
- Manage company cash-flow and prepare cash flow projections.
- Communicate and work with other teams within the business to provide financial explanations and insight.
- Foster growth for the business through innovative financial strategy proposed with the aim of optimising the financial performance.
- Identify opportunities to improve and develop financial strategy / process within the business.
- Lead on budgeting & forecasting and financial analysis.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA).
- Previous experience in a Finance Manager or similar position is desirable.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Analytical, strategic thinker.
- Ambitious and a desire to progress in a short period of time within the business.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively manage a team.
- A salary of £55,000 - £60,000 DOE
- Health-care package
- The opportunity to have fast tracked progression within the company with comprehensive training & support.
- Innovative and inclusive working environment.