Financial Planning Analyst| Haydock | £35-40 + 10% Bonus| Telecommunications | Hybrid (2 Days in office)
I’m delighted to be working exclusively with a recently launched high-growth, PE backed business in their search for a newly created Financial Planning Analyst role. The role is based in Haydock (2 days in the office) offering £35-40k + 10% bonus.
This role is to provide overall support to management with regards to planning and descision making by identifying, maintaining and evaluating information and recommending actions.
• Budgeting & Forecasting
• Overseeing and controlling the annual budgeting cycle.
• Monitoring of actual outcomes against budgets & respective KPIs.
• Evaluates optional plans by identifying outcomes and potential returns.
• Contribute to strategy formulation.
• Recommends financial actions by assessing options in relation to organization goals.
Challenge business operations on spend and variation profiling to control costs and, maximise homes built
• Analysing and interpretation of management information and management performance data.
• Prepares financial reports by collecting, formatting, analysing, and explaining information.
• Provide insight into tactical and strategic decision making based on financial profiling and projections
• Financial modelling
• CAPEX Appraisal
• Defines financial situation by completing quantitative analyses
• Liase with operational teams to understand how the financial analysis corelates with operational activities / requirements.
• Covenant / Leverage management
• Business cost profiling against forecast to business plan
• Values assets by appraising current condition; assessing potential.
Contribution towards management of investors including ad-hoc analysis of business scenarios.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Builds financial database by identifying sources of information, assembling, verifying, and backing up data.