Axon Moore are working with a leading services business in the Burnley area who are looking for an interim Finance Director for a 6 month FTC, to cove whilst we recruit the permanent hire. As FD you will play a critical role in driving financial performance and growth by providing financial guidance and leadership to the company, plus you will be responsible for overseeing the finance function reporting into the CFO.
- Managing the accounting and financial reporting functions, ensuring compliance with accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
- Overseeing financial planning and analysis, budgeting, and forecasting processes.
- Overseeing reward and incentive schemes to drive growth.
- Maintaining financial policies and procedures to ensure effective financial management.
- Providing insights and analysis to provide key decisions support.
- Managing relationships with external stakeholders, including auditors, customers, suppliers and advisors.
- Providing insights and analysis to provide key decision support.
- Effective financial management that supports the growth and profitability of the company.
- Strong financial reporting and analysis that enables effective decision-making.
- Compliance with financial regulations and standards, minimizing risk and ensuring long-term sustainability.
- Effective management of cash flow and liquidity, enabling the company to meet its financial obligations.
- A high-performing finance team that delivers high-quality financial services to the business.
- Proven experience in a finance leadership role, with a minimum of 10 years of experience in a senior finance position.
- Experience in managing the finance function of a fast-paced, growing company.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting standards and regulations.
- Experience in managing relationships with external stakeholders, including auditors, banks, and investors.
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to meet and exceed financial targets.
- Data analysis skills and the ability to review and analyse metrics to drive decision-making.
- Advanced excel
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA (or equivalent).