Axon Moore are partnering with a collaborative arts organisation, who are looking to appoint a Purchase Ledger Assistance for a 6 month FTC to support the Purchase Ledger team.
This is an ideal role for someone who has previous Purchase Ledger experience, and would love to work in the Arts sector! Great benefits package available with the opportunity to have a greater work-life balance.
Location: Manchester City Centre – Hybrid & Flexible working
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000
- Handling month end billing processes
- Maintaining a clean purchase ledger - Processing supplier invoices, ensuring they reconcile with the system
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to the ledger with a high level of accuracy
- Resolve supplier queries and invoicing errors in a timely manner
- Ensure agreed payment terms are adhered to
- Other ad-hoc accounting duties as required
Experience and skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good numeracy, written & verbal skills.
- Great time management skills, with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience in a Purchase Ledger role
- Experience with accounting systems would be an advantage
- A strong work ethic - proactive in your work, showing initiative
- Team player, positive attitude and happy to help the wider team where needed
- Good attention to detail and able to work to a fast pace where necessary
For further details please contact email@example.com / 07496847109