Are you a finalist or fully qualified management accountant looking for a step up into a Senior Management Accountant position with an entrepreneurial, acquisitive and fast growing SME?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and commercially astute Management Accountant, to report directly to the Finance Director of this Harrogate based SME, in a newly created role!
The business are in a period of growth, and as a result are now looking to hire a high calibre number 2 to the FD, who can support the business with up to date financial reporting and analysis, management accounts production and managing a small team.
The initial key duties of this role will include:
- Production of monthly Management Accounts and further account analysis for the Directors.
- Managing a team of 3-4 staff
- Assisting with the production of half year and year end statutory financial statements.
- Supporting with analysis, reporting and influencing key business decisions
- Regular reviewing of key financial controls
- Budgeting, forecasting and reconciliation of key financial measures on a monthly basis.
- Support with ad hoc projects and analysis.
- Working on process and reporting improvements with the management team
- Business partnering internally and with external clients
- Assisting with the annual audit
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or Finalist - Essential
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience within a relevant management accounts role - Essential
- Have exceptional communication and presentation skills and the ability to engage and influence - Essential
- Have previous experience of overseeing or managing a team - Essential
What's on offer?
- Flexible Hybrid Working 3 days office and 2 days from home
- ACCA/CIMA study support (if required)
- Pension Scheme
- On site parking