Axon Moore are exclusively partnering with a fast growing, international retail business based in the Lancashire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has gone through progressive and aggressive growth and are looking to bring in a divisional number 1 in finance. This instantly recognised company have created this role due another acquisition and will be working very closely to the board. This varied role will be focusing on driving the numbers, building a successful finance function and putting in your own controls and processes.
The role will include:
• Have full ownership of the P&L, balance sheet, and commercial team
• Overseeing the full production of the financial accounts and supporting the system transformation/integration project
• Developing a strong mix of qualified and part qualified team and drive recruitment where necessary
• Lead on internal and external reporting and develop the production of monthly accounts and management information. This also includes the statutory accounts production and working with the auditors
• Control the balance sheet reconciliation process with the support of the team. Includes management of all aspects of the balance sheet
• Create processes, develop controls, efficiencies for the full finance function and make changes
• Partner senior stakeholders and board in presenting and explaining financial information and performance of the business
• M&A involvement and ad hoc projects
You will be a fully qualified accountant ideally ACA trained and worked within a large business environment. You will need to have a solid level of accounting background, excellent commercial experience and have exposure in managing a big team. This will be a significant role to get into an exciting role with lots of change and challenges and be a part of an exciting journey.
Salary is £85k - £100k + bonus + benefits
For further details please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore for immediate consideration.