Axon Moore are working in partnership with a highly successful global enterprise based in Leeds to recruit a Financial Controller.
The business has experienced a period of change & now primed to grow significantly over the next few years, this role will be a key component in enabling decision making which will underpin the delivery of their strategic plans.
Reporting into the Finance Director, the Financial Controller will assume day-to-day management of the finance function in a broad role which will also involve working closely with various operational and commercial colleagues.
• Business Partner to the Senior Leadership Team
• Report weekly & monthly P&L forecast & KPI's to the SLT
• Management of the financial planning process, preparation of annual budgets and regular forecasts
• Liaison with members of the management team and heads of department to develop a dynamic business forecasting process
• Reporting of business performance against budgets and forecasts, including management of key business inputs to forecasts and to budget
• Manage & track Capex spend
• Contribution to improvements in business processes to improve business profitability and accuracy of financial reporting
• Manage and develop individuals within the finance team, including coaching and development of individuals to build experience and develop career opportunities
Key experience / qualifications / skills:
• Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 3 years post qualification experience
• Appropriate technical and management accounting experience
• Tangible examples of influencing at board level
• Track record of improving and developing financial reporting processes in a fast-paced environment
• Manufacturing experience is desirable
• Previous management and development of integrated ERP systems
The role will pay a basic salary of circa £60-75,000