Axon Moore is a specialist Finance & Accountancy recruitment consultancy based in the North West. With multiple offices across the country we provide a highly tailored and personal recruitment service across all levels of Finance from Graduate level all the way up to CFO and Chairman level.
We are one of the market leading financial recruitment companies in the North West with an exceptional client base and a reputation with decades of success.
Due to our continuous growth across the North, and new business levels at a record high we're continuing to add to our teams across Lancashire, Manchester, Leeds and Stockton Heath.
We have an exceptional team of experienced Senior Recruitment Consultants in place already making a huge impact on the market who bring in a large amount of exclusive work for the respective teams.
We are looking to recruit ambitious individuals to be part of our exciting journey.
With opportunities across both permanent and interim sectors and at the Transactional, Newly Qualified and Senior Qualified levels. We require highly personable, motivated and driven professionals who share our values that hard-work, honesty and integrity deliver success and long-term business relationships.
Recruitment Consultants will:
• Recruit for a large range of SMEs, high growth, private equity and large plc businesses with live vacancies across multiple industry sectors ranging from retail, travel, manufacturing, professional services, fashion and many more
• Taking full ownership of existing key client relationships (warm desks) and be responsible for ongoing development and pipelining of new business development
• Hold client and candidate meetings within a full 360 role, becoming a sector specialist to your market with a professional and consultative approach
• Development of attracting active and passive talent to the market and prospect to live and potential vacancies with our clients
• Host networking events of your choice to build strong relationships
We offer our Recruitment Consultants:
• A progressive, dynamic and professional working environment with the opportunity to work within a dynamic team of inspired and passionate consultants
• Working for the market leader in Finance and Accountancy in the North of England and opening doors to senior relationships to build/develop for themselves
• Training programmes internally and externally to be alongside on the job development
• Excellent bonus schemes to suit all levels
• International trips, monthly and quarterly incentives
• Regular team social activities
We're looking for applicants with experience in a recruitment setting, regardless of previous specialism focus. We are looking for the right attitude, drive and personality to drive the business forward.
Please apply with your updated CV to be considered and we will be in contact shortly.