Axon Moore are working with a PE backed FMCG organisation in Leeds to help in the recruitment of a Commercial Finance Manager. This is a newly created role reporting directly into the CFO.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the finance team, you will challenge the integrity of the numbers, helping to drive the business forward in a profitable manner by way of careful analysis of commercial performance, driving improved insight and decision making.
The role offers regular opportunities for board-level presentation & communication with executive directors.
• Management of the commercial finance team
• KPI reporting, analysis and commentary for sales and marketing performance
• Business partnering with commercial teams, attending meetings to examine performance and ensure appropriate commercial governance
• Assistance with supervision of weekly and monthly reporting
• Analysis of sales and margin performance, involvement with NPD and development of marketing and promotional strategy
• Preparation of budgets & forecasts
• Varied ad-hoc project work, including assistance with the on-boarding of acquisitions
Key experience / factors
• Fully qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) with strong commercial acumen required
• Experience of working in a commercially oriented role within FMCG / Retail sectors is essential
• Strong analytical and partnering experience is essential
• Strong interpersonal skills with some experience of managing a small team
• Experience of staff development would be useful
• £50,000 - £60,000
• Onsite Parking