Location: West Yorkshire
Salary package: £50,000 + benefits package
Role highlights: An equal mix of commercial leadership, developing reporting functions and business partnering whilst managing a full-function team. This role will give you visibility across the business and further into other areas of the group. Perfect for a driven performer who is ready for that next step – a career defining opportunity.
As the Financial Controller, you will be reporting into the Finance Director. Within the organisation you will have a full scope of finances with a self-sufficient team who will mostly require your help with escalations only. On a day to day basis you will be working with senior leadership and the overseas group to provide clarity, analysis and insight.
This role also involves a large commercial aspect, which will make you key to the future growth whilst you drive and develop opportunities through internal business partnering. You will see a full financial breadth and have a strong exposure and ownership within the business.
- Lead and develop a large, self-sufficient team covering financial reporting, management accounts, sales/purchase ledger
- Oversea production of monthly reports
- Business partner with senior leadership and overseas group function to provide insight on financial and commercial matters
- Develop new and WIP commercial opportunities
- Improve credibility/accuracy of the reporting function
- Liaise with external stakeholders across various matters including audit
- New system implementation
Company, Culture and Benefits
Part of a larger international manufacturing group, this organisation has been developing at speed over the last 30 years. The group operate under a very people-centric and smart methodology and invest heavily in the growth of their own people. With plans to expand the division, this is the ideal time to join a high-flying Yorkshire business.
If this sounds like you then please send your CV to Tom Betteridge or apply via the link.