Management Accountant | £38,000 - £42,000 | Manchester + WFH | Highly Esteemed PE Backed Business | Either Newly Qualified or Finalist ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Axon Moore is working with an exclusive client in Manchester to recruit an ambitious Management Accountant onto their team after continued growth and strong performance.
The business is a strong private equity backed client that is continuing to expand organically and through acquisition, and they have a long list of exciting imminent business changes to accommodate their growth which will provide lots of ongoing projects for this individual.
The successful Management Accountant will:
• Take responsibility for management accounts production for several high-profile entities within the business including budgeting, forecasting and analysis
• Work with the transactional finance team to develop, re-engineer and improve processes and controls
• Provide insightful reporting and tightly control the balance sheet
• Provide ongoing commercial analysis and management information to aid strategic decision making
• Get exposure to M&A integrations, systems upgrades, private equity reporting and the opportunity to work in other parts of the finance team
The role will report into a dynamic Head of Finance who has a proven track record of developing and releasing talent internally. Due to the business being high-growth and high-change, there are always new and exciting opportunities within the finance team for progressive individuals to build their CV and enhance their career.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role, then please submit an application or contact Dan Calland at Axon Moore.