Commercial Analyst – Retail - £40k-£45k + Benefits
Location: Leeds, Yorkshire
Salary Package: £40,000 - £45,000 + parking + benefits
Role highlight: Newly created role with a major retailer. This role gives you the opportunity to develop multiple product lines and influence at the senior level. High performance culture and the opportunity to create reports for key decision making.
As the Commercial Analyst you will sit between Commercial and Finance whilst influencing senior level stakeholders in both areas. You will be responsible for producing information for key decision making in your own way and will have a large amount of self-direction.
Play a key role in delivering the company plan through analysis, delivery of insights, change recommendations, cost control and adhoc projects. This role will give you the opportunity to provide business and financial advice to key stakeholders in the business.
• Support commercial strategy and business decision making
• Deliver meaningful financial forecasts and reporting
• Prepare management reports, budgets and forecasts
• Prepare various month-end reports on sales and costs for various business units, with variance and trend analysis
• Run commercial reviews and forums in order to influence key decisions
• Previous commercial analysis experience
• Accountancy qualified or part-qualified
• You will possess strong stakeholder engagement skills in order to engage and influence
• An understanding of FMCG and retail markets are essential
The company is a major retailer who are going through a number of large expansions. This organisation has a diverse portfolio of business units with entry points into retail and ecommerce markets.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV or send your CV to Tom Betteridge on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0113 237 2953.