Axon Moore have been engaged by a fast-paced FMCG brand in York who are looking to hire a Commercial Finance Business Partner to bolster their commercial finance function.
Continued growth and ongoing change within the business has allowed a role to be formed which will support elements of existing positions, in addition to taking the lead on a variety of business improvement initiatives. This role offers great variety with a blend between core business as usual & project related activities and will require a pro-active character who enjoys taking responsibility for delivery.
Reporting in to the Commercial Finance Director you will be a key component in the provision of useful financial & management information which can be used for decision making & to identify opportunities.
Without a doubt one of the most exciting & fast-paced organisations in West Yorkshire.
• Develop & prepare relevant, regular & timely reporting for the business to understand
• Work with key stakeholders to deliver robust budgets & forecasts
• Change management partnering
• Hold month-end reviews to review actuals vs forecast
• Identify trends in financial performance, providing challenge and recommendations, working with operational decision makers to maximise opportunities
• Insightful reporting of key strategic projects
• Prepare & develop KPI reporting for decision support
• Act as key business partner to senior leadership & exec teams
In order to be considered for the role you must:
• Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
• Strong excel skills
• Financial modelling experience
• Ability to communicate effectively and explain complex ideas in simple terms with non-finance stakeholders
• £40,000 - £45,000
• On-site Parking
• Private pension scheme
• Private Medical