Assistant Accountant | Huddersfield | £23-26,000 | Study support
Excellent opportunity to join a UK Group with growth plans as an Assistant Accountant in one of their subsidiaries. Leading in a range of markets, this business continually exceeds their customers’ expectations and due to expansion, they are delighted to be able to increase the finance team.
As the Assistant Accountant you will support the Financial Controller as well as the Managing Director, duties will include:
• Provide financial analysis & support as required
• Produce the monthly management accounts
• Provide detailed variance analysis to management
• Support the budgeting process
• Produce Cash flow forecasting
• Monthly bank reconciliations
• Oversee purchase and sales ledger
• Full analytical review of the costs incurred to the site, including variance analysis
The role suits a part-qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / AAT), with excellent working knowledge of a finance department from double entry book-keeping to variance analysis. With a natural eye for detail, ambitions to manage a team and support a business from a commercial perspective you must be eager to learn and develop into the role.