Location: Wakefield, Yorkshire
Salary: up to £50,000 + benefits package + bonus + on-site parking
Role highlight: Highly successful listed retail brand with nationwide operations and the opportunity to work across multiple product lines and business units. High performance culture and opportunity to influence key decision making whilst taking ownership over forecasting.
As the Technical Forecasting Analyst you will be reporting into the Financial Controller in this newly created role. You will own the forecasting function and your ultimate goal will be to develop an efficient forecasting function whilst partnering with senior leaders around the business in order the provide financial visibility. Initially the role will require someone who can move the business away from Excel reporting onto an SAP system.
- Manage the annual planning process
- Run the monthly forecasting update whilst business partnering with various departments
- Weekly cashflow forecasting
- Covenant forecasting
- Take a lead role in the system migration
- Ownership of the forecasting function
- Further analysis
- Accountancy qualified
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Involvement in a system migration
- An understanding of the FMCG and retail markets are essential
The company is a Yorkshire based retail organisation who are thriving in the current high-street with operations in international markets. This organisation has a diverse portfolio of business units with entry points into FMCG and ecommerce markets.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV or send your CV to Tom Betteridge on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0113 237 2953.