Axon Moore are exclusively partnering with a market leading global services business based in Preston. They are seeking a Group Treasury Manager with strong management skills to join the business on a permanent basis. If you are an ambitious, qualified (ACA, ACCA OR CIMA) accountant, on the upwards curve of your career, this opportunity could be the perfect one for you.
As the business continues to go from strength to strength this individual will play a key part in the Finance department. You will ensure the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all transactions and compliance with banking policies and procedures in addition to implementing process improvements and best practice.
• Contribute effectively to the Group Finance Team.
• Ensuring cash and funds flow across the group operates effectively
• Own the Group’s cash management processes, policies and bank relationships.
• Manage the Group’s cash balances and produce the short term cash flow forecast.
• Analyse and provide commentary on the Group’s cash position and liaise with senior management.
• Manage all company banking details, limits, and ensure authorisations levels are kept up to date.
• Day to day management of the Treasury team of 2.
• Identify and lead process improvements to improve accuracy, efficiency and eliminate errors
• Qualified in CIMA/ACCA/ACA
• Previous Treasury / Bank reconciliation experience is essential
• Excellent staff management skills
• Process improvement experience
• Excellent communication at all levels
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and diligent Treasury professional who is looking to join a highly regarded business which offers excellent career prospects alongside an attractive benefits package.
For immediate consideration or more information on the role, please contact Jessica Blackburn at Axon Moore on 07875339352.