Finance Business Partner / £40,000 - £50,000 / Private Equity Backed / East Leeds
Axon Moore have been engaged to work on an exciting, newly created role working in a highly commercial/ acquisitive environment. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, this is a very visible role that will provide excellent exposure to commercial activity across a private equity setting.
The position will have line management responsibilities, supporting a small transactional team, whilst focusing on making a tangible impact into business decision making; partnering with key internal stakeholders.
This role is ideal for individuals with a Management Accountant background, growing further into commercial responsibilities and taking ownership over key internal relationships with a track record of making a tangible impact.
• Working in a commercial role, partnering with business units and finance.
• Support Finance leads with future acquisitions.
• Internal stakeholder relationships, working with Operational Director and Finance Director to provide greater efficiencies across divisions.
• Ad-hoc commercial activities e.g. supporting business tenders.
• Production of KPI’s across certain business units.
• Month end responsibilities: including management accounts prep (profit & loss, cashflow and balance sheet reporting).
• Development of a team to support the growth of the Finance division.
• Development of finance systems that provides profitability reporting.
• Working alongside other Business Partner’s to ensure consistent reporting.
• Preparation of VAT returns, reconciliations of purchase orders and intercompany reconciliations.
• Work alongside wider finance team to maintain group reporting requirements and assist with the statutory audits.
• ACA, CIMA, ACCA Qualified
• Finance Business Partner experience with value-add achievements
• Strong Excel capabilities
• Autonomous worker