Axon Moore are exclusively partnering with an international retail business in the North West. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has gone through progressive and aggressive growth and are looking to bring in a new divisional Head of Finance. This instantly recognised company have created this role due to the complexity and the growth of the business and will be working very closely to the board. This varied role will be focusing on driving the numbers from a commercial, operational and day to day finance side so would suit someone who is keen to bring their experience all together.
The role will include:
• Have full ownership of the £1bn+ P&L, balance sheet, and working capital
• Overseeing the full production of the financial accounts and driving the system implementation of SAP
• Lead on internal and external reporting and develop the production of monthly accounts and management information. This also includes the statutory accounts production, budgeting and forecasting
• Building strong relationships with the banks, the auditors and other external relationships
• Full control of the balance sheet reconciliation process, commercials and cost management
• Developing a strong mix of qualified and part qualified team and drive recruitment where necessary
• Drive new processes, develop strong controls, efficiencies for the full finance function and make changes
• Partner senior stakeholders and the board in presenting and explaining financial information and performance of the business
You will be a fully qualified accountant ACA, CIMA or ACCA and have worked within a large business environment. You will need to have a solid level of accounting background, excellent commercial experience and have exposure in managing a large team. This will be a significant role to get into an exciting role with lots of change and challenges and be a part of an exciting journey within a very fast environment.
Salary is £85k - £100k + bonus + benefits
For further details or for immediate consideration please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore