Axon Moore are exclusively partnering with an international and highly acquisitive retailer in the North West who are looking for a new UK Finance Director. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has gone through recent international growth and are looking to bring in a new divisional Finance Director. This instantly recognised company has created this role to focus on driving the numbers from a commercial and operational perspective and would suit someone who is keen to bring their experience all together.
The role will include:
• Have full ownership of the large P&L, balance sheet, and working capital
• Overseeing the full production of the financial accounts and driving the system implementation of SAP
• Lead on internal and external reporting and develop the production of monthly accounts and management information. This also includes the statutory accounts production, budgeting and forecasting
• Building strong relationships with the banks, the auditors and other external relationships
• Full control of the balance sheet reconciliation process, commercials and cost management
• Developing a strong mix of qualified and part qualified team and drive recruitment where necessary
• Drive new processes, develop strong controls, efficiencies for the full finance function and make changes
• Partner senior stakeholders and the board in presenting and explaining financial information and performance of the business
• Ad hoc commercial projects
You will be a fully qualified accountant from an ACA background and have worked within a large company environment. You will need to have a solid level of accounting background, excellent commercial experience and have exposure in managing a large team. This will be a significant role within then group with lots of change and challenges and be a part of an exciting journey within a very fast environment.
Salary is £90k - £110k + bonus + benefits
For further details please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore