Axon Moore are delighted to be working in exclusive partnership with a private equity backed services organisation based in Hull as they look to hire a Group Finance Manager.
The group has grown organically & through acquisition over the past 5 years & now stands as a true market leader.
Reporting into the CFO, in a highly visible role you will be expected to bring a technical & commercial skill-set. No one day will be the same & a defined career path will be carved for the right candidate.
The role has direct line management of 5, therefore a strong leader is required.
• Review monthly management accounts
• Review/manage month end close process to reduce time elapsed before final production
• Extensive cash-flow management and forecasting
• Overall responsibility for delivery of accurate and timely Management Information.
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Weekly flash reporting
• Ad-hoc project work
• Assist in audit process
In order to be considered for the role you must be:
• Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
• Proven ability and background in financial and management accounting
• Ability to manage the finance team remotely
• Strong system skills
• Solid senior stakeholder management skillset
• £40,000 - £45,000
• Incentive based bonus scheme
• Strong Pension Scheme
• Onsite Parking
• 25 Days + Stat