Axon Moore have partnered with a PE Backed, rapidly growing business in South Manchester who are looking to bring a newly qualified accountant into a Group Accountant role. Operating in the financial services sector, this role is ideally suited for a highly ambitious ACA/CIMA/ ACCA Qualified accountant looking for immediate and long-term growth opportunities.
Reporting into a strong leadership team, this role will provide an individual with genuine value add responsibilities, exposure to the full finance function and a clear route for progression.
• Oversee the preparation monthly management accounts inclusive of: VAT returns and monthly payroll.
• KPI Analysis, creating dashboards to present to key internal stakeholders.
• Understanding and analysing the business’ key value drivers, business risks and identifying opportunities across the group.
• Assisting in analysing key projects and proposed investment opportunities.
• Preparation of budget and forecasting information.
• Working closely with the Group Finance Manager, deputising when required.
• Oversee the preparation of monthly management accounts including VAT returns and payroll.
• Ensure financial obligations are adhered to including statutory reporting and ledgers.
• ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA Qualified
• Knowledge of Sage 200
• Commercially astute with a strategic mindset
• Excellent grounding in accountancy
• Strong communicator who would excel in a business partnering capacity
• Immediate Excel essential, Advanced Excel desirable