Location: Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Salary: up to £45,000 + benefits
Role highlight: highly successful owner managed business, experiencing year on year growth. Now looking to develop insight across the business and bring in someone who can own that area. This is not a desk job; you will be vocal across the company. Huge level progression on offer.
As the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager you will be reporting into the Financial Controller in this newly created role. You will own the forecasting function and your goal will be to develop an efficient forecasting function whilst partnering with senior leaders around the business in order the provide financial visibility. You will also have a direct report in an analyst function.
- Develop relationships and lines of communication/visibility across the business
- Manage the annual planning process
- Run the monthly forecasting update whilst business partnering with various departments
- Weekly cashflow forecasting
- Covenant forecasting
- Ownership of the forecasting function
- Further analysis
After consistent year on year growth, this organisation has no signs of slowing down. An owner managed trade supplier with various product offerings and imports, they are now developing new manufacturing processes.
If you would like to find out more please apply via the link.