A MIS Analyst (Work from Home) is required to join a Market Leading business based in North Manchester.
Due to the growth of the business an MIS Analyst is required to help with the continued success of the business.
Purpose of the role:
The MIS Analyst will drive the development of central business intelligence reports through Microsoft Power BI for all levels of people across the organisation to use in their roles to drive efficiency and productivity in the way we use and interpret data.
• Gather, analyse, and report on data from systems to people at all levels, using analytical, mathematical and database programming techniques
• Identify and implement innovative and pragmatic solutions to problems and testing them
• Present reports of findings to explain complex processes clearly to a non-technical audience
• Continuously build knowledge of funding to assist with maximising all levels of income
• Raise the profile of data collection and utilisation by making data accessible for all staff through Power BI reports and dashboards
• Maintain integration of data to enable a wide breadth of reporting ensuring that links to underlying data sources are always available.
• Build positive and strong relationships with data stakeholders across the organisation
• Utilise strong data management skills particularly Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Power BI, and Microsoft Excel
• Liaise with other colleagues, organisations, and institutions to embed business intelligence best practices and to develop innovative ways in which to collect, interpret, display, and utilise data
• Continuously develop an in-depth understanding of the organisation’s operations to inform practical action and tactical solutions.
• Ability to understand complex data and interpret it effectively for its utilisation across the organisation
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent IT-literacy skills
• Excellent organisation and planning skills
• SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Qualifications
• Degree-level qualification in related subject (MIS, Statistics, etc.) or relevant industry experience
If you have the skills and experience required and want to work for a successful growing business, that believe in supporting and developing their employees, then please don’t hesitate to apply.