Salary Package: up to £55,000 + option to work from home
Highlight: influence key international decisions with on the ground info
Role Overview / Description
Reporting to the Finance Director, this Group Accounting role will be instrumental in supporting senior management and the international parent company in making business-wise decisions but still allow freedom. This role will also play a key role in month-end duties at a group level and assisting with the quarterly budgeting and forecasting for overheads. The role has become available due to growth and finance/systems projects within the organisation.
- Provide data analysis and commentary to senior management to support crucial decisions
- Prepare the balance sheet pack for review
- Review central overheads monthly and post journals
- Assist in audit preparation for year end and SOX audit
- Prepare budget and quarterly forecast for the overheads
You are a qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with at least 1 years post qualification experience in a commercial environment. Food manufacturing is not essential.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume across or call Tom Betteridge on 0113 237 2953.