Salary Package: up to £50,000 + option to work from home
Highlight: influence key international decisions with on the ground info
Reporting into Senior Management, this Commercial Accountant will be responsible for challenging on-site operational and financial performance through analysis, proposals, KPIs and general improvements. This is a real decision influencing role where you can make an impact and add value. With multiple sites around the globe and the group function based in the UK, your time will be split across all sites.
This role would suit candidates who have food manufacturing experience and are either accounting qualified/part-qualified (study support can be provided).
- Report and advise on key margins and areas for profit
- Review of new product launches
- Standard cost preparation with regular reviews
- Improvement of performance with financial support
- Monthly management accounts
- Capex and CI proposals for various projects
- Annual budgets and quarterly forecasting
- Adhoc decision support
The organisation is a major established food manufacturer brand with several operational sites across the world. A strong people-based culture that is centred around high performance, communication, and results.