A great opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a market leading business based in Manchester City Centre.
You will be responsible for the day to day financial accounting, supporting the finance department and working closely with the Financial Controller.
• Production of monthly financial accounts, providing accurate financial information and analysis.
• Preparation of budgets and cash forecasts, and annual statutory accounts.
• Have full balance sheet control.
• Preparation of all VAT returns and Corporate tax, identifying and reporting tax liabilities and potential risks.
• Managing the reconciliations and recharges.
The ideal candidate for this role would be:
• ACA/ACCA /CIMA part qualified/qualified
• Financial accounting and reporting experience.
• Strong technical skillset.
• Have a proactive, forward thinking attitude and a desire to drive change and continuous improvement.
• Be comfortable liaising with all internal and Stakeholders across the business.
If you have the skills and experience required and want to join a successful business , which work with some of the best known companies in the world, during a time of rapid growth which will include number of exciting projects, then please don’t hesitate to apply.