Axon Moore are proud to be partnering with an a truly outstanding organisation based in Manchester City Centre who are going through an ongoing period of exceptional growth. As a result of continued success, our client is looking for an experienced commercial accountant to join the team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provide financial analysis and commentary as required to support decision making.
• Analyse and lead on the impact of system and commercial changes on financial data.
• Define reports to be built by IT and produce business specifications for report requests.
• Provide support to Finance Business Partner.
• Assisting with Month end management accounts preparation and reporting to ensure accurate and timely presentation, including performing balance sheet and fixed asset reconciliations, posting journals and monthly cashflow requirements.
• Assisting with preparation of financial models and operating reports.
• Participation in the preparation and reporting of company’s annual operating budget.
• Working on adhoc Finance projects and general Finance team support
The successful individual will be:
• ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA Qualified.
• Commercial Analysis experience.
• Ability to manipulate and interrogate data using SQL queries.
• An effective leader demonstrating a clear skillset to support the wider team.
• Comfortable in a change environment and excel with project-based work.
• An ambitious person, looking for clear succession route to FD.
This opportunity is ideal for a highly ambitious individual looking for a clear track to FD. With a strong commercial focus, the position will put the successful applicant in prime position to gain a rich skillset coupled with significant value-add projects.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and fit the criteria, please get in touch as soon as possible.