Axon Moore are partnering with an award winning, well-established manufacturing business in North Lancashire. This client has a brilliant reputation on the market and they are looking to recruit a Site Accountant from a manufacturing background to join them due to an internal promotion.
This role will involve management/financial accounts, financial reporting and management and development of a small yet ambitious finance team. You will be responsible for the complete finance function of the site through Finance, Operations and Commercial to maximize return and achieve overall Group objectives.
• Produce the Monthly Management Accounts pack to deliver to Group.
• Manage the site Finance Function, managing and developing the finance team
• Deliver a comprehensive and professional service to all stakeholders
• Ensure the financial controls are in place to protect the integrity of the financial statements
• Prepare Financial Accounts in line with Group accounting policies and timelines
• Ensure records are maintained and stored adequately to comply with statutory and company requirements
• Provide quality financial management information and present the weekly, monthly & quarterly financial information to the group management teams
• Prepare budget, forecasts and reporting/analysis
• Contribute to the improvement of Group Reporting systems & information
• ACCA / CIMA qualified Accountant
• Experience in working within a Manufacturing business
• Strong communication skills to be able to effectively partner with other areas of the business
• Excellent analytical skills
• Hardworking attitude and proactive approach to improve processes
• Advanced Excel skills
This would be a great opportunity for a qualified Accountant to take ownership of a finance function, whilst getting the support and leadership from Group under the direction of a qualified Group Financial Controller. The ideal candidate would be pro-active, confident and able to show initiative to solve problems and improve processes.
For more information on the role, please contact Jessica Blackburn at Axon Moore.