Axon Moore are working with a private equity backed, high growth tech business based in Manchester. The client is looking to recruit an experienced Head of Commercial Finance to join the business on an interim basis, potentially temp to perm.
You will inform decision-making and long-term strategic planning for the organisation and will oversee the preparation of financial budgets, forecasting and variance analysis across the Group, long range planning and business cases. You will require significant commercial awareness, excellent analytical and modelling skills and inter-personal skills with the ability to develop strong working partnerships. Good people management skills are a necessity.
As Head of Commercial Finance you will be responsible for managing a team of commercial analysts and for the creation and integrity of a variety of MI reports as required by the c-suite / PE House.
• Interpret / produce meaningful, KPI driven value add reporting on both customer & product profitability comparing outputs against strategy/trends making challenges & recommendations for change to drive business value.
• Evaluate ROI of investment proposals & track performance of said investments in marketing & tech.
• Work with internal business partners to effect pricing policy that maximises product / customer profitability.
• Develop & refine product standard pricing models for Salesforce.
• Development and ownership of comprehensive Group annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes, focusing on customer / product revenues, gross and net margins.
• Manage and motivate a team of finance & BI business partners instilling a culture of high performance with the appropriate balance of challenge and support within their areas.
• Set objectives to monitor & develop the team.
• Previous experience at Head of Commercial Finance level in a large organisation
• Strong history of reporting to PE, understanding the level of data reporting required
• Degree educated and qualified member of an accountancy body
• High level of commercial and business awareness
• Extensive experience of financial management within a professional services environment
• Minimum of 4 years previous experience performing a senior FP&A role within a dynamic, complex group
• Strong financial modelling/excel skills, and experience of other corporate performance management tools an advantage (MySQL/ MsSQL).
• High energy, committed, change agent, ability to work to tight deadlines, can do attitude
• The ability to influence senior stakeholders through a variety of influencing skills
• Experience in the analysis and presentation of financial information, both written and verbal
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills and able to use tact and diplomacy
We will consider making the role temp to perm for the right candidate,
Please send a CV and salary expectations for immediate consideration.