Axon Moore are exclusively recruiting for an instantly recognisable international FMCG business in Greater Manchester who have created a new Head of Commercial role. This is a key hire for the group and would be providing commercial insight to drive key stakeholders decisions and business partner with the operations, finance, quality and international teams. Reporting directly into a high calibre Commercial Director with an incredible and successful background, who will play a big part in their career path in the future.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Establish a strong working relationship with the board and wider operational leaders and functions, quickly becoming established as a valued member of the senior leadership team
• Develop the short, medium and long-term financial planning and work closely with the BI team to develop and implement new commercial data roadmap and advanced analytics
• Taking full responsibility for the groups budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning and setting financial targets and objectives
• Financial and scenario modelling for the division and producing monthly reporting analysis to help drive new change
• Create “Best in Class” commercial processes to support a clear strategic direction of a business which is experiencing high growth and contributing to the setting and execution of the vision of the business
• To liaise to board level, to understand their information requirements and to present and interpret data and analysis produced
• Deliver commercial and financial insight into opportunities to further accelerate profitable growth
• To take a joint lead role in planning and delivering the both annual budget and strategic 3-year planning processes
• Managing a high calibre commercial team including internationally
• Business partnering with several key stakeholders across different divisions
You will be a fully qualified accountant from either a ACA or CIMA background with a strong academic track record and strong commercial experience of working in a fast-paced environment. My client is open to industry experience but having retail, FMCG or e-commerce would be beneficial. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the North West’s most successful businesses as it embarks on an exciting journey and continues its constant investment in its people, technology and infrastructure.
The package is £90k - £105k + bonus + benefits
For further details or immediate consideration then please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore